Please help ANS keep up our virtual programming and prepare for a green future in 2021
Audubon Naturalist Society (ANS) is participating in #GivingTuesday (December 1, 2020), a day uniting people across the country in a spirit of generosity and community-building. With your help, people throughout our region will have the chance to enjoy, learn about, and protect our natural environment.
With your generous gift today we can continue to:
- Educate children about the environment creating lifelong nature stewards
- Advocate for green energy and green infrastructure policies
- Teach communities about the value of native plants and green stormwater management systems
- Raise awareness about the threat of climate change and how to mitigate it
- Demonstrate best green restoration practices at our Woodend Sanctuary
All gifts are tax-deductible* and every gift makes a huge difference.
* NOTE: The recent CARES Act provides for a universal, above-the-line, deduction of up to $300 cash made by any taxpayer – whether you itemize or not.
ANS does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please be sure to consult with your own advisors on these matters.