Join ANS Director of Conservation Eliza Cava and DC Conservation Advocate Ari Eisenstadt for
Join ANS Director of Conservation Eliza Cava and DC Conservation Advocate Ari Eisenstadt for a virtual evening all about advocacy! We will share news and updates on what we’re working on now all around the DC region, in Northern Virginia, central Maryland, and Washington, DC. There’s a lot going on. We’ll make sure you not only understand the basics of each issue, but know how you can join us to take action and make your voice heard right away:
- Getting plastic bottle pollution out of DC’s waterways
- Making sure Washington, DC’s major energy utilities actually help meet the District’s Clean Energy DC Plan
- Fighting irresponsible, climate-harming expansions of the Beltway & I-270
- Getting redevelopment of Rt. 1 Right in Fairfax County
- Protecting Fairfax’s drinking water and remaining agricultural lands
- How ANS is approaching our region’s housing crisis in alignment with our sustainable land use priorities.
You’ll have opportunities to take real, impactful action right there during the Café, and learn how you can use your voice to support conservation priorities around the region. Join us!
In an effort to bring more functionality to registering for conservation events, we are experimenting this Spring with using our adult program registration system. Please note your log-in credentials from Action Network will not work in the new system. Unless you have already signed up for a previous class such as a Naturalist Hour or a field trip, you will have to create a new account. We appreciate your patience! If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm