38th Annual Bloomin' Birdathon
April 15, 2018 through May 20, 2018
Ready to get started?
STEP 1: Register
You can count as an individual, as part of a team, or join one of our expert bird leaders at our FREE Birding Trips.
STEP 2: Raise funds
Invite friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to sponsor you and help raise funds for ANS's conservation and education programs.
STEP 3: Count
Pick any day between April 14 and May 20 - head out and have a good time while helping count for a great cause!
Counting for a Cause
Below are resources to help boost your Bloomin' Birdathon numbers and organize your sponsors. Download your Participant Packet HERE
Participant Packet includes:
- Bloomin' Birdathon Sponsor Sheet
- Donation form for your sponsors
- Sample sponsor request email/letter
- Birding checklist
- Wildflower checklist
Don't want to count alone?
- Count during one of our FREE Birding Trips.
- Join our FREE family program - Weekend Walk in the Woods, to complete your count.
- Sign up for a fee-based trip led by an experienced naturalists.
2018 Teams and Individual Participants:
*Check back often for an updated list of participating teams and individuals.
- ANS Board Birdathon Team
- Team No Carbon Footprint
- John Bjerke
- Neal Fitzpatrick
- Dottie Beck
- Rami Chami
- Cris Duke
- Stephanie Mason & Pam Oves
- Marcia Minichiello
- Cecily Nabors & Diane Ford
- Shirley Putnam
- Nicholas Schliapin
- Loree Trilling
- Jacky Wershbale