2019 Camp Audubon Registration Information
Friday, December 7, 2018
Last day to become an ANS member and be eligible for members-only registration discount for 2019 camps.
Late December 2018
2019 Audubon Camp Catalog mailed to ANS members.
Wednesday, January 30, 2019 - 10 a.m.
Registration opens to ANS members who joined by 12/7/18.
Monday, February 4, 2019 - 10 a.m.
Registration opens to non-members and to new members who joined after 12/7/18.
For 2019, we are excited to announce two improvements to the registration process for Camp Audubon. These enhancements will help to ensure that your registration experience is smooth and error-free.
First, we are moving the date of members-only registration to a weekday: Wednesday, January 30, at 10 a.m. This change ensures prompt access to technical support if needed.
Second, we are upgrading our registration software system from Thriva to Camp and Class Manager (CCM). Although both Thriva and CCM are under the umbrella of Active Network, which ANS has worked with for more than a decade, CCM offers several major advantages. It is a cloud-based system and not a flash-based system. This means you'll be able to register through CCM using your choice of web browser and device platform (computer, mobile phone, iPad, etc). In addition, CCM is equipped to handle hundreds if not thousands of registrations per minute, unlike Thriva.
PLEASE NOTE that even though Thriva and CCM are under Active Network, you will need to set up a new account to register for summer camp if you have not registered with CCM for another camp/program before. You can still use the same email and password that you used with Thriva, however, you will need to input all your information into CCM when you register. You will also need your ANS member ID number.
If you have any questions or need to check your ANS membership status or member ID number, please email email@example.com or call 301-652-9188 x16.
Here are a few differences with the new system you should be aware of:
1) Member pricing will be applied once you enter your membership number and use MEMBER19 as a coupon code during checkout.
2) You can register multiple children at once! Please filter by grade level on the left side of the registration page so only the appropriate camps show up.
3) In an effort to reduce the number of forms parents must bring to check-in, we are including most forms as waivers in the registration process. Some waivers may not necessarily apply to your camper but you must still agree to all waivers to register.
4) For legal reasons the system will ask the person registering for his/her birthdate to show he or she is over 18. If you are not comfortable putting in your birthdate please put in a dummy date.
5) Camp enrollment is limited to 4 camps.
6) Once a camp fills, the waitlists will not automatically come up. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you see a camp is full and the waitlist is not available yet.
7) If your camper is 4 years old but still going into Pre-K in the fall, you will need to pick K as the grade in order to be able to register for full day Pre-K/K camps.